Thursday, December 18, 2008

Adventures At Full Sail University Month 1



Life at Full Sail University seems to move at an entirely different pace. Schedules seem to rush by, and days seem like minutes next to the second hand on my watch. I love Full Sail so far, and God is really blessing me here. I was just offered a paid internship with the school's film department! Normally only reserved for students who have attended at least 6 months of classes. The Lord opened the door and I was asked to be an intern for one of the instructors. James Hall has worked with IMAX for 35 years and he is good friends with the co founder of IMAX. The man is a wealth of knowledge. I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity to learn from one of the best cinematographers in the world! I'm really excited for what God is doing and I cannot wait to see Hollywood recognize his glory.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Luke McKay

1 comment:

cultural architect said...

Set the standard Luke. Awesome.